For Sophie and new baby Ava
My SIL's new hubby has these 2 super-cute nieces, one of whom is brand new and the other is about 2. And after the Christmas knitting frenzy I needed something else to work on.
I purchased some LP Cotton Fleece from Knitters' Haven in Visalia, along with a shrug pattern (top down, no seams) that the owner had come up with... super simple and now I know the technique for this one. I modified it a bit and made it longer and added some colorwork (still working on the technique for that one) and a couple of buttons.
Also for Sophie I made her a simple apron since she got a kitchen play set for Cmas.
For the baby, using the Cotton Fleece and my new One Skein (from DH) pattern book I whipped up the Flower Bib... so cute. I know I'm going to make more of these. Maybe along with the KnitWhits Flora hat if I ever get a second US 6 16" circ.
I purchased some LP Cotton Fleece from Knitters' Haven in Visalia, along with a shrug pattern (top down, no seams) that the owner had come up with... super simple and now I know the technique for this one. I modified it a bit and made it longer and added some colorwork (still working on the technique for that one) and a couple of buttons.
Also for Sophie I made her a simple apron since she got a kitchen play set for Cmas.
For the baby, using the Cotton Fleece and my new One Skein (from DH) pattern book I whipped up the Flower Bib... so cute. I know I'm going to make more of these. Maybe along with the KnitWhits Flora hat if I ever get a second US 6 16" circ.



No comments:
Post a Comment