Secret Pal 9 Box & Holiday Knitting
Thank you to my SP! My last box from her (due to family circumstances) was a pamper box with a bath fizz ball, a bath tea, a lavender sachet, some yummy smelling lotion, a couple of Burt's Bees things (cuticle cream & one other) and a granola bar. THANK YOU for everything!
Oh, and I almost forgot -- I now have my very own Made By labels from my SP, which is SOOOOO awesome!
I'm busy with holiday knitting and crocheting that I can't talk about here, but will post soon about it. Only 3 people left to complete projects for and 5 days left (2 working days, 2 knitting days, 1 packing/cleaning day with a 5 hour flight and 5 hour drive to finish things up). A few of the things still have to be felted, so that's going to have to happen soon so they can dry. I've got my husband working on some straight stockinette for me, which he likes, so things are getting done faster than they might.
Oh, and I almost forgot -- I now have my very own Made By labels from my SP, which is SOOOOO awesome!
I'm busy with holiday knitting and crocheting that I can't talk about here, but will post soon about it. Only 3 people left to complete projects for and 5 days left (2 working days, 2 knitting days, 1 packing/cleaning day with a 5 hour flight and 5 hour drive to finish things up). A few of the things still have to be felted, so that's going to have to happen soon so they can dry. I've got my husband working on some straight stockinette for me, which he likes, so things are getting done faster than they might.

No comments:
Post a Comment