Ripley hat from Knitwhits
I knitted this over a few weeks as a birthday (now belated) gift for Jack F. He's 3! I used a US 3 circ to try to get pattern gauge, rather than using the needle I should have and adjusting the pattern (mistake #1). I used some stash acrylic for the grey and when knitted with a US3 it becomes stiff, very stiff.
I finished knitting this while I was in Colorado for the Scottish Irish Festival wkend of Sept 9, and my sister liked it and liked the colors, and so requested one...
Got washed and sent out on Saturday with Anouk (see later post) for Jack's new (6 mo) baby sister Sophia!
I finished knitting this while I was in Colorado for the Scottish Irish Festival wkend of Sept 9, and my sister liked it and liked the colors, and so requested one...
Got washed and sent out on Saturday with Anouk (see later post) for Jack's new (6 mo) baby sister Sophia!

No comments:
Post a Comment