Knitting for the 2nd cousins
So I guess I went a little nuts with Cmas ideas this year... but I got it all done. BUT only with my DH's help... he did quite a bit of the felted slippers and some of Gram's alpaca socks too.
1) for the 2 brothers - felted slippers (internet pattern - knitting at knoon, and in stash 220) and a huge crocheted banana pj bag! (with pj's inside, but I didn't make those) I was going to make 2 bananas but since it came out huge (I was freeform crocheting) and I was running out of time, it became one since they share a room with bunkbeds anyway. It buttons up the side and then the peel buttons closed at the top.
2) for the little girl - felted slippers, and a strawberry crocheted pj bag -- too cute (internet pattern on someone's blog, I did it in spiral crochet like amigurumi though)
3) for the baby boy (brother to little girl) - slippers and a car motif pacifier holder...
1) for the 2 brothers - felted slippers (internet pattern - knitting at knoon, and in stash 220) and a huge crocheted banana pj bag! (with pj's inside, but I didn't make those) I was going to make 2 bananas but since it came out huge (I was freeform crocheting) and I was running out of time, it became one since they share a room with bunkbeds anyway. It buttons up the side and then the peel buttons closed at the top.
2) for the little girl - felted slippers, and a strawberry crocheted pj bag -- too cute (internet pattern on someone's blog, I did it in spiral crochet like amigurumi though)
3) for the baby boy (brother to little girl) - slippers and a car motif pacifier holder...




No comments:
Post a Comment