Gifts for the fam in Colorado
DH and I went to holidays with his fam this year, so all the mailed gifts had to go out by Priority by Dec 18, and I had it to the PO with DH help by Dec 16. BUT due to big snowstorm, it didn't arrive until Dec 26. So much for 'in rain, sleet and snow' etc.
So for my sis I made a hedgehog (previously blogged last week), a reversible cabled scarf in cream (internet pattern, EcoWool - great deal BTW, still lots leftover) and for BIL I made Knitty's Knucks in the U Michigan colors (sort of) for his XBOX 360 playing and driving his Mini (I hope they fit)... yarn was Idena Juvel DK weight, variegated blues. For my nieces I made handwarmers (crocheted, internet pattern, in Jelly Beans green and blue), felted headbands (crocheted, internet pattern - maybe Crochet Me, Cascade 220 with a little LP Bulky) and felted purses (previously blogged). Deep breath...
So for my sis I made a hedgehog (previously blogged last week), a reversible cabled scarf in cream (internet pattern, EcoWool - great deal BTW, still lots leftover) and for BIL I made Knitty's Knucks in the U Michigan colors (sort of) for his XBOX 360 playing and driving his Mini (I hope they fit)... yarn was Idena Juvel DK weight, variegated blues. For my nieces I made handwarmers (crocheted, internet pattern, in Jelly Beans green and blue), felted headbands (crocheted, internet pattern - maybe Crochet Me, Cascade 220 with a little LP Bulky) and felted purses (previously blogged). Deep breath...

No comments:
Post a Comment