SP9 Hostess contest
So Patty, my SP9 hostess, posted a new 'get-to-know-me' list on her blog, and it's also a contest. I can't resist contests even though I hardly ever win random-pull drawings.
But here goes... and a note - I'm doing this like word association, so if I thought about it more my answer might change.
My favorite:
Actor: Nicholas Cage
Actress: Natalie Portman (young), Susan Sarandon (older)
Animal: Elephant (wild), Cat (domesticated, but I'm allergic)
Band: Ben Folds Five... in college, I got stuck in time
Beverage: Milk, 1% or skim
Book: A Wrinkle in Time
Bubble Bath: Tie - Tulip(?)-scented from Bath & Bodyworks, and Toasted Nut from Body Shop
Candy: Sugar Babies (non-choc), Local chocolatier's Lilikoi Caramel Milk Chocolate (choc)
Color: Choc Brown (fav neutral), Red (fav accent)
Flower: Black-eyed Susan (late summer and fall in the northeast)
Food: cheese
Lip Balm: Burt's Bees original
Lotion: The Body Shop's Body Butter... I've tried the soy and nut scents and I like them both. I like the more subtle, less overpowering scents in general.
Movie: hmm... too many. (check out www.movielens.umn.edu for a great tool)
Princess Bride, Forrest Gump, Groundhog Day, Dead Poets Society, When Harry met Sally.. more recently V for Vendetta..
Song: I have no memory for songs. There are some I like and some I don't. I don't know if this counts as an answer.
TV Show: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy
Vacation Spot: Where I grew up (but no longer live) - The Berkshires, MA
1 comment:
I forgot all about Sugar Babies. I love those - pop a whole bunch in your mouth at once and start chewing. It's like having a cup full of brown sugar melting in your mouth - yum!
:-)
Patty
SP9 Hostess
Post a Comment