Secret Pal 9
I'm also thinking of signing up for Secret Pal 9 swap... http://secretpal9.blogspot.com/
It looks pretty straight-forward and fun. I would definitely have to post on here more often, but it would get me more involved in the community, which would be a good thing... Only concern at this point is that it's over the holidays, so I might be busy, but I think I can make time for it. I want to do a little more research into previous SPs and what the gift-y expectations are... It seems like you are just supposed to profile your Pal and figure out what they'd like then fulfill those desires at a cost of $20/mo for 3 months. I guess my only hope is that his/her blog is more telling than mine... I should probably try to work on that... talking about what I like and why I knit and who I am, that kind of thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment